Monday, June 30, 2008

Inkurable Stampers.....

I stumbled across this site a few days ago. I decided to give their monthly challenge a go, this months was TAGS using the theme TIME. You had to create a tag to use on a card, layout etc the idea was you use the word time and you MUST use at least one stamp. For more info visit here http://inkurablestampers.blogspot.com/2008/06/theme-for-june-is.html.

Funny thing..........I forgot that I actually had to make a tag so the original LO I did didn't have the tag. I realised after I had emailed it and started to post here. So for the last 20 minutes I have had to make changes to the Lo, upload another pic of it and re email it. Nothing like leaving things till the last minute. The challenge ends at midnight tonight. My DH is here rolling his eyes and I can just hear his mind ticking "she's at it again, last minute jobs".

Thanks for checking my blog out :-)

6 comments:

Sarah Feeney said...

Looks great Mel! Thanks for taking on the challenge! :)

Sarah said...

Awww thats a really great LO Mel and what a little cutie she is :)

Yes you are better off going to the Zoo me thinks...Wildlife place was a huge let down!!

have a great Night

♥ Sarah xx

Ann Lederhose said...

oh cool page Mel. Love those orange flowers. I'm into orange ATM! LOL

Suzanne said...

What a great L/O. Leaving things to the last minute gives them an edge. I always do that.

Bec said...

Love the lo Mel!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel - I've recently discovered 'Inkurable Stampers' and thought I would journey over to your blog for a look around too!

Just love your page . . . the colours are just perfect together! Cute photo too!