Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hanging up the paper and glue....

for about three weeks anyway. School holidays are beginning here and I have the inlaws coming for Mark's 40th. They will be here for a week and then the kids and I are heading off to Windang to my Mother In Law's caravan for a few days. So no scrapping will be done here:-(
Our house is small inside so my stuff is actually being packed into containers/boxes and stored in the shed (much to my husbands disgust, taking up his space that is)LOL! We will have too many little ones here for anything to be left out. 7 kids that are 3 and under and then another 5 under12. They are not all sleeping here but will be here during the days. If I don't appear to be on here send the SES looking for me, who knows what could happen!
Actually I'm very excited and really looking forward to all the cousins being together. I will post some pics as the days progress. Oh and Mark's party is themed music legends so will def put pics here of that, should be a good laugh.
Happy NSW school holidays! :-)

3 comments:

Ann Lederhose said...

golly gosh, I think I need to wish you good luck for an onslaught of that many kids! I'll be sure to send out the search party if you go AWOL for too long :)

Sarah said...

Thats alot of kids Mel...Good luck with that lol :)

Windang thats not too far past Shellharbour right??

I hope you have a great time :)

♥ Sarah xx

Suzanne said...

Have a great time. Your house sounds similar to mine at times, (not quite as many kids thou) but I wouldnt change it. Hopefully you can get some scrapping done when school returns.