Sunday, June 15, 2008

1st POST YAY!!

Hi, I am a newbie at this so forgive me if I stuff it up! It may take me a while to get the hang of things. I love to blog hop so figured I should start my own.

I have a very supportive husband, Mark, 20yr severely disabled son Scott, 16yr son Max, 16yr neice Kiralee, 13yr stepson Josh, 12yr nephew Aaron, 7yr foster child Dylan, 6yr son Harry and last but not least 3yr daughter Bella. My life as you can see is BUSY!! I love to have time out to scrap. I have been scrapping for about 18months - 2yrs. I was on the Design Team for One Stop Scrapping this year. I resigned not too long ago due to family commitments. I would love to try and get a Design Team position again in the future when all permits.

Until next time thanks for reading and take care. x

9 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

Yay! You did it. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Mel :)
Love, P.

Sarah said...

Woohoo mel welcome to the wonderful and crazy world of blogging :)

♥ Sarah xx

Bec said...

Yeah for Mel!!! Welcom to the blogging world. Can't wait to see what you get up to.

Love Bec.
xxx

Ann Lederhose said...

Hi Mel, will be lovely to see what you've been up to. Off to add you to my blog list now :)

Ann xx

Tammy said...

Hey!
You have a blog!
lol.
Gorgeous pic too ... who took photos on Sat night, was it you, did we even take any ??

Suzanne said...

Hello I came over from Sarahs blog, weleome to blogging,its lots of fun.

jaki said...

Good to see you blogging Mel :)
Off to add you to my list!!

Sam said...

yay!!!

Welcome to Blogland :-D

Sarah said...

Hey mel i think that you have disabled comments as i have been trying to comment on your blog :)

♥ Sarah xx