Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally scrapped...

We had a lazy Sunday after an extremely late Sat night. I have been wanting to scrap a page on Bella's Imaginary friend, "Darling", for a while. Her Darling came about last year after our house fire, she talked about her constantly and has only just now slowed down. We felt that she used her Darling to express her emotions about the fire and about my brother who comitted suicide on Dec 31 2008. We were advised to let her go with it but to encourage her to express HER emotions as well as Darling's. It is so cute though that it's a little sad to see Darling is fading out of Bella's life. I took the opportunity to do a page for Aussie Scrapjacked. I really enjoyed participating in their July Jack.
Beginning of the holidays here so I'm off to pop a few valium (joking) and get on with it! Hope all have a good week!

3 comments:

Sam said...

absolutely stunning LO Mel :)

Tammy said...

Great memory to capture Mel! Great she found a way to express herself too :)

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey