Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's been a long time...

OMG I can't believe a year has passed since our house fire (almost anyway). We are doing well and on the way to building our new home. My awesome husband has done a fantastic job! He has had one friend helping him out along the way, we couldn't have done it without him actually. Anyway I am so excited the frame is up now so you can actually get an idea of the space. I will get on here asap and load some pics.
We have also had a new addition to the family (don't fall over yet) in the shape of my 13 year old nephew Harley. He is my sister's son, my neice, his sister, has been with us for over 2yrs now. It is like having another infant in the house, teaching him all the basic skills needed in life, even down to needing to shower daily and brush his teeth more than once a month, LOL!
I hope to start getting on here more often and actually find time to scrap (somewhere). Hope everyone is doing well in whatever it is you are doing!
Mel x

No comments: